You searched for "".
- Welcome to RockOnline!
Desire2Learn is Slippery Rock University's online learning management system and is used by many residential and distance education faculty members to provide students with 24/7 access to course materials and to host online learning events.
- COVID-19 Communication Archive | Slippery Rock University
Below is a breakdown of Slippery Rock University’s positive COVID-19 tests, by constituency. Numbers are indicative of persons that have been on the SRU campus within 14 days prior to obtaining a positive test result.
- SRU | Slippery Rock University
Experience the difference at Slippery Rock University of Pennsylvania. Take the next step in your academic higher education experience by applying today at SRU.
- Bailey Library | Slippery Rock University
Bailey Library supports the mission of Slippery Rock University by developing collections and services that make the Library integral to the learning process, both within and beyond the classroom.
- Music - SRU | Slippery Rock University
Music Mission Statement. The Slippery Rock University Department of Music is committed to providing learning experiences to meet the current and future needs of today's student.
- Honors College | Slippery Rock University
The Honors College is a community of highly-motivated and engaged students with a commitment to becoming successful leaders at Slippery Rock University and in future professional and community settings.
- Computer Science | Slippery Rock University
Department of Computer Science offers the Computing major with three concentrations: Computer Science: it deals with theoretical and algorithmic foundations of computation.
- SGA Bookstore | Slippery Rock University
The SGA Bookstore is located on the first floor in the Robert M. Smith Student Center. Also, located there is the Electronics Technology Center with an expanded selection of computer hardware and a full service copy print center.
- ARC Hours - SRU | Slippery Rock University
The Aebersold Recreational Center is the hub of activities here at SRU offering students flexible hours of operation.
- Login - Slippery Rock University of Pennsylvania
Expired Password? Forgot Password? Help?
- Student Counseling Center | Slippery Rock University
Information on Fall 2020 Services can be found on the Services tab.. The Student Counseling Center (SCC) strives to facilitate the total development of students by reducing psychological problems and distress by enhancing mental health, well-being, quality of life, and supporting your aspirations.
- Physical Therapy (Doctor of Physical Therapy) | Slippery ...
Description. The Graduate School of Physical Therapy at SRU integrates basic science with clinical practice. A key advantage of this program for students is the variety of available clinical sites and length of time spent in clinical rotations through four different clinical experiences.
- Request a Transcript / Duplicate Diploma | Slippery Rock ...
Note: Reference our Academic Records page for information regarding transcript requests during the holiday break period. Transcripts will not be processed on behalf of students who have any kind of financial obligation or "hold" at the University. To check your account status, please call the Office of Student Accounts at 724.738.2088 or the Office of Academic Records at 724.738.2010.
- Physician Assistant Studies (Master of Science) | Slippery ...
The faculty and staff of the Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies at SRU are committed to preparing our graduates to adapt to the ever-changing medical profession, while becoming gainfully employed as mid-level medical care providers and filling the medical needs of the region.
- Code of Conduct | Slippery Rock University
The Student Code of Conduct at SRU outlines the rights and responsibilities of all students, and it provides a fair process to evaluate and respond to allegations of misconduct.
- Faculty and Staff Directory | Slippery Rock University
Find phone, email and additional information in Slippery Rock University's faculty and staff directory. Current faculty and staff can login with their Active Directory information (The username and password used to log onto SRU computers) to view pictures of other employees.
- Storm Harbor Equestrian Center | Slippery Rock University
Slippery Rock University’s Storm Harbor Equestrian Center provides therapeutic riding lessons for people of all ages with cognitive, physical, emotional and social disabilities.
- Special Education | Slippery Rock University
The Special Education Department at Slippery Rock University has a rich history in the field of special education. The Department was established in the early 1960's under the leadership of Dr. Jack Dinger and has been a regional influence on school districts and community programs for adults with disabilities over the past several decades.
- Student Success Coaches | Slippery Rock University
WHO WE ARE . Success Coaches focus on students' holistic development and enhance campus connections. Through Success Coaching, We empower students to establish values and goals, create action plans for success, persevere through challenges, and develop as deep learners.
- Four Phases of Teacher Education | Slippery Rock University
During the semester in which the 48 th credit is taken, students apply for admission to Teacher Candidacy (not over 60 credits):. A minimum 2.8 QPA; Clear Act 34 Criminal History Record NO record...NONE concerning prohibitive offenses. A meeting headed by the Dean of the College of Education is required if clearances show non-prohibitive offenses, see SRU Teacher Education Handbook for details.
- Management and Marketing | Slippery Rock University
1. Small class sizes: Our average class size is 30 students with faculty members who are available to answer your questions and guide you to success.Every undergraduate is assigned an academic adviser to guide them through their program of study and help them make decisions about educational and career goals.
- Transfer Credit Evaluation | Slippery Rock University
Whether you are a prospective SRU transfer student, a current student looking for coursework to complete at another institution during the summer, or a faculty advisor seeking assistance in approving students' transient coursework, this database is a great tool for you!
- Tuition and Fees | Slippery Rock University
A university education requires a significant investment of time, effort, and money. At Slippery Rock University, we believe that affordability is an essential component of an investment in your future.
- Academic Records Forms | Slippery Rock University
Most of the forms needed by students and faculty to transact business with the Academic Records & Summer School office at SRU may be found on this page.
- Majors & Minors | Slippery Rock University
This area includes all undergraduate majors and minors at Slippery Rock University (SRU).
- Office of Disability Services | Slippery Rock University
Our Vision. The Office of Disability Services will enhance the campus experience for students with disabilities by creating equal access inside the classroom setting.
- Bailey Library Resources | Slippery Rock University
Bailey Library's Catalog and Discovery Search helps users access the library's physical and digital content. Content includes but is not limited to: Books; Periodicals (Journals, Magazines, and Newspapers) Scholarly Articles; Audio Visual Materials (CDs, VHSs, DVDs)
- Residence Halls | Slippery Rock University
Slippery Rock University has affordable Residence Hall housing with expansive rooms and a variety of enjoyable amenities and comforts for students.
- Occupational Therapy (Doctor of Occupational Therapy ...
Highlights. Affordability - The program is the first doctorate in this field in the State System, and will attract highly prepared students throughout Pennsylvania and surrounding areas at a cost less than other programs in the region. Unique Curriculum - The curriculum features evidence-based information in didactic and clinical training experiences integrated with real-life applied clinical ...
- Office of Payroll and Student Employment | Slippery Rock ...
The Payroll Office manages the processing, payment, and reporting of financial information for all Slippery Rock University employees.
- Mathematics and Statistics | Slippery Rock University
Welcome to the Department of Mathematics and Statistics! Our department is a leader in high-quality, student-centered, community-engaged instruction in mathematics and statistics.
- Exercise Science Department | Slippery Rock University
The Exercise Science department at Slippery Rock University is committed to educational excellence and career development.
- Housing | Slippery Rock University
Whether you're from a big city or a small town, Slippery Rock University offers a close-knit community that feels like home.
- Administration, Global Engagement and Economic Development ...
The Division of Administration, Global Engagement and Economic Development is a service unit that supports the mission of the University by providing efficient and effective financial and administrative services.
- Clubs and Organizations | Slippery Rock University
SRU offers over 160 registered student organizations empowering students to explore a wide variety of involvement opportunities revolving around advocacy, governance, media, marketing culture, religion, service, arts, sports, and more.
- Weekend of Welcome (WOW) | Slippery Rock University
The Rock has a special tradition that kicks off each new academic year. It's called WOW, a "Weekend Of Welcome" at which faculty, staff and other students help to get you moved in and settled.
- Online Instruction Endorsement – Pennsylvania Department ...
The Online Instruction Endorsement program is designed for candidates who have completed a baccalaureate program and/or hold an Instructional I or Instructional II Pennsylvania certificate who are interested in participating in a short program (9 Credits) to obtain the professional knowledge, skills, and competencies to teach in distance or cyber education.
- Career Education and Development | Slippery Rock University
Life is about learning and change; education and development. The SRU Office of Career Education and Development supports students and alumni in their learning and career development through appointments, career management tools, speaking events, networking venues, on-campus employer interviews, and both on and off-campus career expos and job fairs.
- Physical and Health Education | Slippery Rock University
Since 1926 SRU has been a leader in Health and Wellness Education. The Department of Physical and Health Education at SRU prepares both undergraduate and graduate students to become leaders in the growing field of Health, Wellness, and Physical Activity.
- School Counseling (Master of Education) | Slippery Rock ...
You are invited to attend an upcoming virtual Graduate Admissions Information Session on Thursday, November 12th @ 12:30 PM. Meet with a member of the graduate admissions team and the graduate coordinator regarding the application process, admission requirements, curriculum details and more.
- Park and Resource Management (Master of Science ...
The online Master of Science in Park and Resource Management at SRU will prepare students for a variety of rewarding careers such as: environmental educators, park rangers, park interpreters, resource management specialists, outdoor recreation planners, or similar professional positions.
- Financial Aid | Slippery Rock University
Welcome to the Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships. We provide information about grants, loans, work-study and scholarship opportunities, along with information about SRU's affordable tuition.
- Safety Management | Slippery Rock University
Slippery Rock University's Bachelor's in Safety Management degree is the perfect major for students looking for a practical, hands-on education.
- Child Care Center - SRU/SGA Preschool | Slippery Rock ...
The SRU/SGA Preschool and Child Care Center is a nationally accredited, state licensed, non-profit center which is owned by the Slippery Rock Student Government Association, Inc..
- Recreational Therapy | Slippery Rock University
The Recreational Therapy Program at SRU prepares you for careers such as Recreational Therapist, Life Enrichment Coordinator, Transition Specialist and many more.
- Online RN to BSN Degree | Slippery Rock University
The online RN to BSN program at Slippery Rock University is designed to meet the needs of Registered Nurses looking to earn their B.S. in Nursing degree.
- Communication | Slippery Rock University
Prospective Students: Join us for the 2020 Communication and Media Expo! REGISTER HERE February 21, 2020, 1:00-4:30pm, Eisenberg Classroom Building (ECB) room 111 Prospective students who attend the event will have the opportunity to meet faculty, tour our television studio and technology labs, connect with current students and alum, and learn more about the concentrations the Department of ...
- Parking Office | Slippery Rock University
Visitors are required to register for an ePermit. Visitor ePermits are available online for up to a maximum of a 3-day visit, if visiting more than 3 days, please go to the Parking Office, 102 University Union, Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4 p.m. for an extended visitor ePermit.
- Institutional Review Board | Slippery Rock University
The Institutional Review Board (IRB) is responsible for the protection of human participants in research conducted by faculty, staff and students at Slippery Rock University of Pennsylvania (SRU).
- Licensing, Trademarks and Guidelines | Slippery Rock ...
The primary roles of the Slippery Rock University Trademarks and Licensing Office include the following: Protect the trademarks, service marks, logos, symbols, and indicia that belong to the University and that are associated with the values and traditions of Slippery Rock University;